tirsdag 8. mai 2012

Cat- jammer in the garden




An intruder has strayed into my area - I do not like to have strangers sneaking around the house. What do they want?
It is best to chase them away in case they have sinister intentions ... this one was hard to scare! He stayed long, longer than I could accept!





Eventually, he was sensible and slunk slowly away with his tail between his legs!

Some cats that I know, are welcome to pass my territory, I don' t mind them hanging around. I actually like visitors.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi friends,
    We love your visit on our blog and we are welcoming you!
    You are Norwegian? We are Brazilians.
    A big hug
    Auntie Marilia and Bavarescats

    SvarSlett
  2. Ah, how brave you were to chase off that intruder -- he had better to have learned his lesson :-) William the Orange is very impressed with how brave you are and sends a meow in greeting!

    SvarSlett
  3. It always depends on who is the intruder ! Good that you showed him that's your territory !

    SvarSlett
  4. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  5. Well done you for seeing him off!

    SvarSlett